A Strong Defense Against Harmful Bacteria
The Lactobacillus acidophilus super strains used in Superdophilus® reside along the wall of the small intestine, where most of the digestive process takes place. In the powder form it begins working in the mouth and provides benefits throughout the entire digestive tract. This beneficial bacteria super strain produces natural substances such as hydrogen peroxide which are particularly helpful in guarding against certain harmful bacteria, regulating yeast and detoxifying the G.I. tract.
It produces soothing lactic acid, which lowers the pH of the small intestine, promoting a healthy environment in the digestive tract. The DDS-1 super strain and the NAS super strain are substantially more potent than regular acidophilus powders or capsules when grown according to exact scientific specifications by using Natren®’s proprietary formula. In addition, Superdophilus®:
– Maximizes food absorption by producing enzymes which aid digestion.
– Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
– Is available in a strictly vegetarian formula known as Mega Vegi-dophilus®.
– Nutritional Actions:
– Nutritionally helps deter yeast overgrowth (candida).
– Helps to stimulate regularity.
– Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances digestion of milk products.
– May improve nutrient absorption.
– May deter intestinal distress.
– Helps normalize elimination problems.
– Helps acidify the intestinal tract, creating a hostile environment for undesirable bacteria.
– May block the attachment of bad bacteria in the urinary tract, including the vagina.
– Helps alleviate gas, bloating and upper G.I. problems.
– Produces H2O2—found necessary to inhibit vaginal yeast.
– Neutralizes the formation of toxins.
– Assists in cholesterol management.
Dairy Free powder: Viable Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS adhesion super strain on a culture base of organically grown garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract and cellulose powder.
Dairy Free capsules: Viable Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS adhesion super strain on a culture base of organically grown garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract, cellulose powder and dehydrated potato powder in a veggie capsule.
All formulas receive added benefits from the natural supernatant (culturing medium) that is maintained by Natren®’s proprietary Trenev Process®. Contains no preservative, artificial colours or flavours.
How the bacteria are grown: Superdophilus® comes in a milk base, and is also available in a milk-free formula grown in an organic garbanzo-bean base.
Potency Guarantee: 1/2 teaspoon ( or one capsule) contains a minimum of 2 billion cfu viable bacteria through the printed expiration date when the storage conditions stated on the label are maintained.
Suggested Use: 1/2 teaspoon daily, mixed in unchilled, filtered water, preferably on an empty stomach, or 1 capsule daily. May repeat throughout the day as desired, or increase amounts and frequency as deemed necessary.